Mechanical Systems Technology | Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Date:January 09, 2013


The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has required that all persons handling refrigerants should be certified. If you are not certified you can’t legally buy refrigerants. Read More
Three types of certification are available. The Section 608 Type I, II and III exam can be purchased through one of our local distributors . The 608 Type I exam is also available as an open book exam. Read More
EPA-Approved Section 609 certification is needed to service Motor Vehicle Air Conditioners and to purchase refrigerant. Read More